The Role of Save Bardmoor Inc:
- To retain professional services and serve as the conduit for information and action.
- Provide efficient centralized coordination, fiduciary oversight, communication and mobilization.
Our legal and professional experts:
The Save Bardmoor Board of Directors have hired two experienced land use and re-zoning experts in Pinellas County. The team is actively engaged with county officials, developer representatives, consultants and experts. They will work with county commissioners and staff to identify smart, alternative development opportunities as well as draft memos and testimony based on expert reports. Their goal is to be able to provide competent and substantial evidence in the case and show the county how the proposed development is inconsistent with the county's comprehensive plan and why it would cause irreparable harm to the community.
Meet the team:
Brian Aungst, Jr.
Gulf Coast Consulting Inc.
- Professional Services include:
- Civil Engineering
- Land Development Consulting
- Transportation and Traffic Engineering
- Land Planning / Conceptual Layout
- Rezoning and Land Use Amendments
- Permitting and Certification Services
Robert Pergolizzi, AICP/PTP is a principal with Gulf Coast Consulting, Inc. and has over 21 years experience in land development consulting, land planning and transportation planning/Traffic engineering. Robert is an AICP certified planner, a certified professional transportation planner and holds a Masters Degree in City and Regional Planning from Rutgers University. Robert is also a former Bardmoor resident.
What to expect:
- Fluid timeline
- Expect to see some curve balls and more attempts from the developer to divide us.
- Selective communication – with a focus on procedural updates and action items.
- Significant work will be undertaken confidentially by our team of experts.